About Dogs BOND's Booster Pack Program
Dogs BOND shares in the mission to improve the lives of animals. This includes helping to reduce the number of animals in shelters and rescues through education, promoting responsible dog ownership, volunteering, spay/neuter programs, microchipping, and foster care.
+ Donations from purchases made via custom affiliate link provided to each organization; as an end-of-year donation (2021)
+ Discounts of Dogs BOND materials purchased for the purposes of fundraising or rewards for volunteers. Minimums apply. (2021)
+ Increased visibility through inclusion on the Dogs BOND Partners webpage
+ Eligible to participate in contests on the Dogs BOND websites or social media pages
+ Eligible to be featured on Dogs BOND websites or social media pages
+ Opportunities to participate in surveys/focus groups and network with other animal welfare organizations
+ Networking and other local partnerships
Guidelines and Eligibility Requirements
Dogs BOND's Booster Pack Programs is growing beyond 100+ animal welfare organizations. This program is designed to support shelters, rescue groups, and spay/neuter organizations that are working to reduce the number of homeless animals in shelters and rescues. Being accepted into the BOOSTER PACK will allow organizations the opportunity to be funded by Dogs BOND. Funding opportunities include grants, participation in social media and in-person events, assistance with emergencies on case by case basis and various sweepstakes or other contests. More information will be provided if accepted into the BOOSTER PACK.
501(c)(3) Public Charity organizations and municipality shelters aiding companion animals (dogs, cats, small critters, equine, birds)
• No-Kill Shelters
• Foster based rescue groups
• Volunteer-led and operated groups
• Clinics with low cost veterinary care or spay/neuter programs
• Spay/neuter support organizations (TNR, vouchers, etc.)
Although we recognize you are working hard on behalf of animals and doing marvelous work, organizations solely dedicated to the following priorities are not eligible to join the BOOSTER PACK at this time.
• Grantmaking and financial support
• Awareness and outreach
• Service/therapy animals (unless mission specifically focuses on rescue animals and adoptions)
• Sanctuaries (take in animals, but do not perform adoptions)
• Zoos or exotic animals
• Municipal animal shelters taxpayer funded
Terms & Conditions
Dogs BOND - Booster Pack Membership (the "Program")
Sponsored by Dogs BOND ("Dogs BOND")
105 N. 1st Street #823
San Jose, CA 95113
We respect the privacy of all our BOOSTER PACK members. If an organization does not wish to be identified as part of the pack, or have any details limited from public view these arrangements can be made as long as all relevant information is provided to Dogs BOND to effectively manage the organization's participation.
These Terms and Conditions govern your organization’s (the “Organization,” "You" or “Your”) participation in the Program. Participation is subject to review and express approval by Dogs BOND. Dogs BOND reserves the right to terminate Your participation at any time and will not be obligated to share reasons or motivations for its decisions.
1. Organization Agreement. The Organization represents and agrees that it:
a. is, and will continue to be, a reputable animal rescue and adoption organization (and not an animal breeder);
b. has not received any citations issued by, or been the subject of any complaints made to, any law enforcement or animal control agencies;
c. will maintain appropriate government licenses and authorizations;
d. qualifies as a nonprofit IRC section 501(c)(3) organization or government animal welfare organization; will use any donations provided under the Program in a way that furthers the mission of animal rescue and adoption.
e. will ensure that the Organization’s participation in the Program does not violate any other agreement or obligation that the Organization may be under;
f. is validly existing, in good standing, and possess all requisite power and authority to participate in the Program and perform the obligations in the Program; and
g. will display the Dogs BOND logos and Booster Pack image on its website.
2. Benefits. You will be eligible to receive the following benefits through your participation in the Program:
You will be eligible for Dogs BOND grant funding, through a separate application, approval and compliance process, including awards generated through supporter participation in sweepstakes and/or other promotions run on the social media pages or websites of Dogs BOND; and
a. You will be eligible to receive an end-of-year donation based on a percentage of sales made via the custom affiliate link provided to your organization. You will forfeit your end-of-year donation if you fail to return required information in a timely manner. Dogs BOND has the right to suspend this benefit of the program at any time.
3. Dogs BOND Intellectual Property. The Organization will NOT have any rights to use Dogs BOND copyrights, trademarks, trade names or other Dogs BOND intellectual property, unless Dogs BOND expressly agrees in writing to such use.
4. Dogs BOND Marketing & Advertising. Dogs BOND may advertise the Program and may advertise Your participation in the Program. Therefore, while participating in the Program and for one year after Your participation ends, You agree to Dogs BOND’s use of the Organization’s name and other relevant data or identifying information in Dogs BOND’s marketing and advertising of the Program. Dogs BOND does not, however, have an obligation to use Your Organization’s name in any marketing or advertising of the Program.
5. Termination by Dogs BOND. Dogs BOND may terminate the Program, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion at any time, and may also terminate the Organization’s participation in the Program (including Dogs BOND donations to the Organization), for any reason or no reason, at any time upon written notice. Upon termination, discounts and/or designation codes will no longer be honored by Dogs BOND.
6. Termination by Organization. You may terminate Organization’s participation in the Program, for any reason or no reason, at any time with written notice to Dogs BOND, 105 North First Street #823, San Jose, CA 95113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Liability & Indemnification. Dogs BOND shall not be liable for any injury or damage to persons or property occurring at the Organization or caused by lost or adopted pets under the Program. The Organization shall not be liable for any injury or damage to persons or property caused by Dogs BOND -branded pet products under the Program unless such injury or damage was due to the Organization’s negligence or willful misconduct. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party, as well as their agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates (collectively “Affiliates”), harmless from and against any damage for injury (including death to persons or damage to property), losses, liability or other costs (including attorneys’ fees actually incurred), arising out of (i) a breach of any covenants, representations, warranties or other obligations under these Terms and Conditions, (ii) the conduct, acts or omissions of either party or their Affiliates, or (iii) the failure of either party to comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions. This provision will not require You or Dogs BOND to indemnify the other party if the injury, loss, liability or cost was caused by the negligent action or inaction, or the willful misconduct, of the other party or their Affiliates.
8. Compliance with Laws. Each party shall comply in all respects with all applicable Federal, state, and local laws and ordinances governing the duties, obligations and business practices of that party and shall obtain any permits or licenses necessary for its operations.
9. Non-Competition. Organization agrees that it will not directly or indirectly, during its participation in the Program, participate in a similar partnership program sponsored by a competitor of Dogs BOND.
10. Choice of Law. This Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without regard to its conflict of law principles). Any controversy, claim or action arising under this Agreement, the performance of this Agreement, or the relationship of the Parties, must be instituted and prosecuted only in courts located in Santa Clara, California. For this reason, the parties irrevocably consent to the exclusive sole personal jurisdiction and venue of courts located in Santa Clara, California, and waive any right to dismiss or transfer such action or proceeding because of the inconvenience of the forum. This shall not prevent the enforcement in another forum of a judgment obtained in a court identified in the prior sentence.
11. Changes and Updates. Dogs BOND reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice. Updated terms will be posted at www.dogsbondgame.com/boosterpack. Therefore, members are encouraged to review the terms and conditions periodically to ensure continued compliance.
Organizations should receive a response regarding a submitted application within 10 business days. Potential partners which do not fit within the standard eligibility guidelines will be reviewed by the Dogs BOND team on a case by case basis. Dogs BOND retains the right to accept applications in its sole discretion and an organization applying to join the BOOSTER PACK program shall have no claim against Dogs BOND if it is not accepted into the program.